Gifts Of Grace
This Christmas season our church family will join hands with Child Protective Services in providing Christmas gifts for some local families.
- Starting Sunday, November 12, be sure to stop by the Guest Connection Desk to select a "Gifts of Grace Wish List" for one or more individuals.
- Once you have your list it's time to shop!! Gifts must be returned to the church by Wednesday, December 6.
- Please wrap each gift and attach a gift tag with the individuals Name & Number from the list.
- Place the gift(s) under the Christmas Tree next to the Guest Connection Desk in the North Lobby.
- Then join us for the Gifts of Grace Christmas Party! Sunday, December 10 from 5:30-7:00pm we will bless the families. There will be treats, games, Christmas Carols, a time to minister, and pray for the families and CPS workers!
For more information contact email@example.com.